| | | | | | | | | |
- Download and unzip the Wordpress package from Wordpress.org, if you haven't already.
- Go to the "wordpress" folder and upload everything inside it to your FTP
- Enter the path to your "wordpress" folder in your browser, in this example letsguide.it/wordpress/
- Click "Create a Configuration File"
- Fill in your database details, those you can find in your code letter from One.com
- Press "Submit"
- Provide the information about your site
- Press "Install Wordpress"
- Installation is now finished